Blog Food

I am out of blog food and I need to go restock!!.........
 My definition of Blog Food is: A snack that you enjoy when writing blog post or reading other blogs.
My new Blog food of choice is Skittles Crazy Cores.  I just can't stop eating them.  My old blog food, and every other time snack use to be Red Vines.  I use to love red vines before I became hooked on these new skittles.  I can blame my mother for my addiction to Red Vines, she is the one who introduced me to them.


Confession:  If your reading this mom, I use to sneak in your Red Vines when I was younger and eat them. It's was like they were calling me; but worry no more, I am now into these new skittles.  However if you have any skittles crazy cores laying around I would put them away when I come over.  No, I'm kidding. Sorry mom!
Now that I've gotten that off my chest I feel better.

Redvines has nothing on Skittles Crazy Cores! They don't even get stuck in my teeth like Redvines
If you have never tried a bag, I encourage you to do so. They have to delicious flavors in one little piece! The original skittles have nothing on these. Go out and get a bag today and everytime you eat them you will think of me :) 
*Blue Raspberry -Lemon        * Strawberry-Watermelon       *Melon Berry
*Cherry-Lemonade                *Mango-Peach                           
Look at those flavor combination.
Note: to the company who makes Skittles Crazy Cores this is not free advertising, just put my check in the mail. I  will accept coupons as well.

Another snack I love to eat when watching TV is Ruffles Potato Chips and Apple Juice. Oh my goodness you have no idea! This has been my favorite snack for years
Share what your favorite snacks are or if you have blog food, what is yours?
also don't forget to say hello in my shout box

6 comments:

Stephanie M. Page said...

A LARGE cup of homemade hot chocolate. yum!

JoAnna said...

Me I love my TWIZZLER BITES.....GOTTA HAVE THEM...BUT I AM FEELING YA ON THE SKITTLES....THERE LIKE CHEETOS YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE ONE! LOVE YOUR BLOG...THANKS FOR SHARING AND HAPPY BLOGGING

mina said...

I just found those crazy cores when I was in the states. I could eat them all day!

Charris said...

Thanks for the comments. Everybody seems to have something. Homemade Hot Chocolate? Steph your should send me that recipe.

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Oh I used to love me some skittles. Literally, I loved them so much that I broke a tooth on them, had to get it removed, etc. long story but I miss those little fellows! Every since that tragedy I have been so afraid to eat them. For now, my go to blogging food is lifesaver gummies! yum!

Charris said...

@kitchen Bellecious, Oh WOW! Broke a tooth? Who would of thought? Life saver gummies are good. Although I have a limit with those, If I eat to much my stomach begins to hurt.

Post a Comment

I love comments so keep them comming!

Need something to cook this week? Plan out your menu w/Charris

Inspire with Charris Headline Animator