Helping Haiti


My heart breaks everytime I see the pictures and stories of the people of Haiti. I can't imagine what they are going through.  I am so glad that we have a government that helps others with no hesisitation.  They have alot of rebuilding to do, and I will be praying for them along the way.  The amount of deaths are just astounding to me.  There is absolutely no water, yet doctors are performing amputations and delivering babies.  These people may be in a very difficult situation but they are SURVIVORS.
If you are like me, and you are wondering what you can do to help.  Here are three ways I know of:


How to Help
Victims in Haiti Disaster
Donate
Volunteer
Give Blood

To Donate $10 dollars to the Haiti Relief, text HAITI to 90999
or go to redcross.org
or call 1-800 RedCross
If you are looking for love ones in Haiti, their is a registry on the Red Cross Website
here is a link to Red Cross http://redcross.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so keep them comming!

Need something to cook this week? Plan out your menu w/Charris

Inspire with Charris Headline Animator