Friendship Blogger Award

At the beginning of the year I was fortunate enough to receive the Friendship Blogger Award from Viviana (who I haven't talk to in a while, Hi Vie)  Her blog features great resources for moms and WAHM.  Viviana awarded me my first blog award when I was just starting out.  I didn't even know they existed.  So now I feel like I should share some bloggie love myself.


Since recieving this award, I haven't had the chance to pass it on.  However, lately I have met some worthy bloggers of this award.  So without further Ado here are my recipients of the Friendship Blog Award:


To all my recipients hopefully this is the beginning of a long blog friendship!Be sure to check these ladies out on their blogs.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  You can also join in on the bloggie love by leaving comments.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the award!

Charris said...

your welcome. You obviously work hard on your blog so you deserve it

Rebecca Dot Com said...

you are so great! thank you so much! I started blogging less than a year ago, and I realize now that it's become more than a way for me to be creative, but it allows me to make great blogging buddies like yourself! you've completely made my day in so many ways! I can not wait to post this on my blog that I've been nominated by you!

Happy Tuesday!
Just Cherish Today!

Charris said...

Wonderful Rebecca it made my day to nominate others. I remember how I felt to recieve my award for vie

Kristine said...

Thank you! Thank you so much for this award! I have never received a friendship award before, so I really appreciate this. Thanks so much!

Charris said...

Your Welcome Kristine, you were my first nominee

Unknown said...

I have a award for you on my blog...

Find your award HERE

Post a Comment

I love comments so keep them comming!

Need something to cook this week? Plan out your menu w/Charris

Inspire with Charris Headline Animator