Journal Your Life

I have always been the type of girl to carry around a journal.  I love to write, whether its about my day or just things I learn and pick up on from day to day.  I have always carried them around and owned tons of them since I was a child.  A pretty girly journal with a beautiful pen, would just make my day. It must have have tons of paper because I am annoyed with ones that don't.  I always say one day I'm gonna make my own line of journals. (hopefully all you guys will be customers :). I have a huge journal that I have used for the past five years that is like a window into my life.  I always wrote down important things and things that were of value that I wanted to remember.  It's pretty much full now but I constantly look through it to remind me of things I may have forgotten.  It holds all my goals and accomplishments throughout the past five years.  Whenever I went through difficult times, it held my thoughts and prayers.  I even wrote out prayers.  Somedays I sit back and flip through the pages and read stories that remind me of that time in my life.  I am left with many emotions based on the story.  Often times I am left with a feeling of having been Blessed  and how some of things I worried about then are no longer an issue.  Amazingly my journal also teaches me things and reminds me of lessons learned but forgotten.  I write to express myself and my journal is always a place to store these expressions.  I am a just journal girl.  As I said before my favorite journal is now full so my husband decided to get me a new one for Valentines Day, but he knows my journal standards are high so I'm gonna pick my own.  I haven't found one yet.  You may offer any suggestions you have.  I often am inspired to write blog entries after reading my journal because it holds so many inspirational things.  I flip through it like a book, its like reading through chapters of the past 5 years of my life.  It brings a smile to my face to see the goals I have accomplished and set out to do the things I always said I wanted to do.  To many of you, your blog is your journal. To me, my blog is a reflection of my journal.  I am even going to get a blog journal (as if I need an excuse for a new one) That way I can write out many things to inculde in my blog.  Journals make the perfect girt.  Those of you who love to write try getting a journal and make sure its super cute! with a pen of course.  I love to write more than I type so for those of you who are the same, give it a try.
Journal your life!

If you Journal, tell me how your journal inspires you
thanks to those of you who participated in my Valentines Day poll

2 comments:

Rebecca Dot Com said...

Its so funny that you talk about journal. I found my journal from like 9th grade when I was completely "so in love" with two guys! It cracked me up! I used to pray to god every day that I would marry any one of them! hah, I guess I do thank god for unanswered prayers! i love my hubby more than anything- and he's nothing like those two ever were! :)

Charris said...

lol wow the things and people we thought were so great in 9th grade lol. Two guys, thats funny

Post a Comment

I love comments so keep them comming!

Need something to cook this week? Plan out your menu w/Charris

Inspire with Charris Headline Animator