Your Going Places Baby Award

 
Thanks to Tiffany over  at Dreams Do Come True
Rules:
  1. Post where you would like to be in 10 years
  2. Pass it on to 10 other special Bloggers!
In ten years I would like to be a paid writer living in a community where my family could grow older . Also living in a beautiful home that we have been visualizing and possibly a family of  6 with an addition of a little girl (possibly, no promises lol). Sending my oldest boy off to college (wow)
 I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs and people I have discovered:
  1. Quintel at Urban Paint
  2. Marty at Coffee with Marty
  3. Alexandria at Like a Comfy Pair of Jeans
  4. Mrs. Sergeant at Air. Force. Wife. Life.
  5. Gina at The Shabby Chic Cottage
  6. Momie of 2 preppy girls at 2 Preppy Girls 
  7. Carlee at The Payton Periodicals (Newly Weds)
  8. Clarabelle at Pink Cupcake
  9. Maegan at ...love maegan
  10. Elizabeth at Musing Experiences
Check out these amazing blogs and congratulate them because their going places

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! ...in ten years I hope to be happy and healthy. Cute blog!

alexandria leigh said...

Thanks so much for the award!! In 10 i hope to have a great job and a happy marriage!! love your blog!

Charris said...

thanks Maegan and Alexandria

Anonymous said...

OMG, Thanks so much for the award, that really made my day!! You're a sweetheart and I'm going to post it on my blog STAT!!! Yay! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! I'm totally overdoing it with the exclamation marks but I'm really excited! LOL

Post a Comment

I love comments so keep them comming!

Need something to cook this week? Plan out your menu w/Charris

Inspire with Charris Headline Animator