If there were no Limits

Ok so here is  the Question of the week:
 If there were NO LIMITS what would you do?

*No amount of skill
*No amount of money
If you had not limits what would you do?, Where would you go?
How would your life be different?
Think about it....
 .
We all seem to have limits holding us back from doing the things we want so badly to do.  Whether it is money, skill, time, youth.  It always seems to be something.  Some of these are very valid limitations, other can become excuses. 

Have You thought of What you would do???

After deciding what it is you would do. Now figure out what limits you from doing that. Now think of  ways to overcome those limitaions.  Find ways around them (a detour).  If someone tells you NO, then maybe your asking the wrong person, or the wrong question. 
 Find someone who will tel you "Yes."
What stands between us and our dreams? ..and Why do we let it? (Road Blocks)
Are you sick of situations telling you no and telling you what you cant't do?
Lets recognize those dreams, break off the limitations and make them a reality. Then we can blog about them telling others how we did it :)

Im ready are you?

Check out this book: Broken Dreams, Fulfilled Promises

5 comments:

Becca Christensen said...

Hey girl! Thanks for visiting my blog. : ] To answer your question my Dad works for the NFL, as a football coach. So we did quite a bit of moving and traveling as kids. : ]

Great blog layout. I'll be back.

Love,
B

Sincere Lee said...

What an awesome thing to think about! Knowing myself it would be a different answer everyday, but today I would travel the world with the man I love, and write, and eat, and shop.

lacherie_17 said...

Thank you for checking out my blog!

Hmmm...I think I would travel the world, speak my mind more often than I do, shop shop shop, and do anything and everything I love.

A life without limits is best lived freely!

Charris said...

Thanks for all the comments.
Thanks Lashawn for following me

Dayka Robinson said...

Love this post.

Post a Comment

I love comments so keep them comming!

Need something to cook this week? Plan out your menu w/Charris

Inspire with Charris Headline Animator